Total Package Express, Inc. was founded in 1993 as a provider of interstate trucking services. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, TPE quickly established itself as a premier corporation for the owner operator trucking community. With our expansive agency network, TPE covers the lower 48 states and Ontario, Canada. Our cargo typically includes general freight, metal sheets, coils and rolls, building materials and furniture.
We are looking for motivated and dependable Class A CDL drivers to be dispatched out of our Wilmington OH terminal. This particular location specializes in van freight.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must comply with all Total Package Express safety requirements including but not limited to pre & post trip inspections, proper cargo securement and timely reporting of incidents/violations
- Must have an understanding of all state and federal DOT laws and regulations
- Responsible for obtaining and turning in all necessary paperwork for settlement
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be at least 24 years of age and have a valid CDL Class A driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year experience pulling a 53 foot trailer
- Must have current long form physical and medical card
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must pass Total Package Express review of FMCSA reports
- Starting at $.40 a mile with increased rates available based on experience level